How do I know I am pregnant:
How do I know I am pregnant ? A very important question that many women ask. The stage of pregnancy is one of the most important moments that every woman awaits in her life, where she will get the pleasure of her liver, and there are many questions that revolve in her mind, including how do I know that I am pregnant from the shape of the abdomen? How do I know that I am pregnant 10 days before my period?
How do I know that I am pregnant from the secretions? There are many other questions that we will answer in this article, so follow us to the end because we have put for you most of the questions that will occur in alcohol pregnancy and how to know it.
how do i know i am pregnant from the first day of pregnancy?
- Pregnant women show some noticeable changes to the breast, as it becomes larger and more tender, and the color of the nipple turns dark.
- A pregnant woman suffers from contractions in the uterus, in addition to the descent of some drops of blood caused by the stability of the egg and its implantation in the uterus.
- Open appetite and increased desire to eat in pregnant women.
- Increased urination is also a sign of pregnancy.
- The appearance of a bitter taste in the mouth and noticeable changes in the sense of taste.
how do i know i am pregnant without analysis?
- One of the most common early signs of pregnancy is pain in the breasts, in addition to noticeably swollen breasts.
- Also, one of the signs of early pregnancy is a change in the color of the nipple to a dark color.
- Swelling in the lower abdomen accompanied by some pain similar to the pain that affects women before menstruation.
- As a result of hormonal changes, women show signs of fatigue and general weakness without high effort or for no apparent reason.
- With the onset of pregnancy, the pregnant woman’s secretion of progesterone increases, which leads to a strong feeling and desire to sleep for long periods.
- Repeated vomiting and cases of nausea, especially after waking up in the morning, which is evidence that the pregnancy is in its fourth week.
- An increased desire to urinate frequently is also a sign of pregnancy.
- A noticeable change in the sense of taste in the pregnant woman, where she feels bitterness and clear in the mouth.
- Open appetite and intense desire to eat.
- Pregnancy can be associated with lower back pain and headaches, as well as a higher temperature than normal.
- The pregnant woman will notice a delay in her period for her regular period.
- The exit of drops or some brown secretions caused by the implantation of the egg in the cervix.
- is cake bad for pregnancy ?
- can ginger cause miscarriage.
- is bitter cola good for pregnant woman .
- sausage for pregnant woman .
how do i know i am pregnant while I’m breastfeeding?
- The appearance of pain in the nipples with swelling and a feeling of congestion.
- Difficulty breastfeeding up to the inability to breastfeed sometimes.
- If the menstrual cycle continues during the breastfeeding stage, there will be a high chance of pregnancy, because the period often stops during breastfeeding.
- An intense desire to urinate and go to the bathroom, especially at night.
- The appearance of signs of vomiting and nausea in addition to feeling dizzy.
- The infant refused to take milk from the breast with a change in the smell of the breasts.
- Cases of colic caused by contractions of the uterus.
- Severe psychological and mood changes (irritability, nervousness, bad mood).
how do i know i am pregnant from the color of urine?
how do i know i am pregnant with salt?
According to many proven studies conducted on salt, there are two ways:
- We take urine immediately after waking up in the morning.
- We put salt in a bowl and add urine to it. If foam appears like a fizz, the percentage of pregnancy is 65%.
- Bring a quantity of wheat and barley.
- You urinate on wheat and barley seeds every day in the early morning.
- This method also determines the sex of the newborn. If the hair seeds sprout, the sex of the newborn or the fetus is male.
- If the wheat seed sprouts first, the gender of the newborn or fetus is female.
- The success rate of this experiment is approximately 75%, according to many experiments and studies.
- In the event that no seeds germinate, this indicates that there is no pregnancy.
how do i know i am pregnant by urine color:
- An equal amount of urine and chlorine is brought in.
- We put them together in the event of foaming and effervescence, this indicates a 75% pregnancy.
how do i know i am pregnant with a girl or boy?
Pregnant women crave salty foods, and they also crave meat and cheese.
- The shape of the abdomen changes when a woman is dreaming of a boy, as it becomes prominent forward and downward.
- The number of fetal beats can be calculated as the male fetus has a heart rate of less than 135 beats per minute.
- The pregnant woman appears cheerful and radiant, and her beauty and hair beauty increases.
- In the event that the baby is a boy, you will usually not experience much nausea.
- You may feel cold in the feet.
- The color of the urine is light yellow.
- There is a simple test that confirms that she is pregnant with a boy by asking her to extend her hands when the palms will be facing down.
- When you eat garlic, its odor will appear on it.
- If she does not show any of the above symptoms, it is likely that she is pregnant with a girl.
- The woman who wants to know whether she is pregnant or not lies down.
- The tips of the fingers are placed on the navel.
- The navel is pierced by a competent woman.
- If a hollow, empty sound appears, this means that pregnancy has not occurred and that there is no pregnancy.
- But when the thumping sound appears muffled, it means that the pregnancy has taken place and that the fetus is in the woman’s womb.
- And the woman who does the examination can feel the heartbeat of the fetus.
how do i know i am pregnant from the first day of vaccination?
- Bloating as a result of hormonal changes, which leads to a slowdown in the work of the digestive system and the appearance of bloating frequently.
- Cramps that occur in the lower abdomen and are similar to the pain associated with the period, but it is long before it and more powerful.
how do i know i am pregnant before the date of the period?
- How do I know if I am pregnant 5 days before my period?
- How do I know I’m pregnant before my period?
- How do I know that I am pregnant ten days before my period?
There are many questions that are similar in content, but the answer to these questions is that this varies from one woman to another depending on the environment, climate, diet and psychological state, but all of them are similar in a number of important symptoms to know pregnancy before the period occurs, which are:
- Pain and cramps in the lower abdomen appear before the period is due and are more powerful than usual.
- Frequent flatulence in the abdomen caused by hormonal changes that caused a slowdown in the digestive system.
- You may often suffer from high or low temperatures.
- Volatile mental state, bad mood and nervousness.
- Frequent urge to urinate, especially at night.
- The appearance of general fatigue on the body.
- Changes that appear clearly on the breast and the color of the nipple.
Related topics (how do i know i am pregnant):
how do i know i am pregnant from the shape of the abdomen?
- The woman touches her stomach with her hands and tries to focus well if she feels a pulse, this means that there are new eggs and there is no pregnancy.
- If you do not feel a pulse, this means that ovulation has stopped and pregnancy has begun.
- Some women tend to use this method by lying on the back after intercourse and trying to touch the abdomen to see any new lump.
how do i know i am pregnant from the secretions?
- In the early stages, vaginal discharge before menstruation increases and is white in color.
- This is due to the increase in estrogen and increased blood flow to the uterine area in order to prepare it to receive the fertilized egg that will turn into a fetus.
- Discharge that may be brown or pink due to the implantation of the fertilized egg in the cervix.
how do i know i am pregnant with my period?
- Nausea and dizziness with headache and high temperature.
- Swelling in the face and swelling under the eyes.
- Bad mood and increased nervousness.
- Pregnancy is accompanied by pain in the lower back.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen, which are similar to menstrual cramps, but are more strong and intense.
- Change in the shape of the breasts and the color of the nipple.
how do i know i am pregnant with twins:
- Pregnant women over the age of 31 are more likely to have twins.
- If there was a previous pregnancy with twins.
- In hereditary cases in the family.
- Pregnant women who are overweight.
- In cases of artificial insemination.
As for the answer to the question of how do i know i am pregnant with twins, this is done through several signs, which are:
- The hCG is detected early and rises when conceiving with twins.
- The movement of the twins is clearly noticeable in the mother and early on.
- Nausea and vomiting frequently and twice.
- After the third month, more than one heartbeat can be heard when visiting the doctor.
- Enlargement of the uterus where the doctor can see that it is increasing in size more than usual.
- Very tired in the first months of pregnancy.
- Twin pregnancies often cause varicose veins because too much blood flows to the twins.
- Breast pain after the fourth week and the nipple turning dark.
- Bad mental state, feeling nervous and depressed.
- This is accompanied by an increase in lower back pain than during pregnancy with one fetus.
- Frequent urination as a result of pressure from the fetus on the bladder.
how do i know i am pregnant without analysis and without going to a doctor?
At the end of the article, how do i know i am pregnant at home, we hope that we have answered all your questions related to pregnancy and possible ways to detect early pregnancy, but later you must consult a specialist pregnancy doctor in order to follow the proper growth of the fetus, note this article Renewed If you encounter any problems or questions about pregnancy, leave them to us in the comment, and we will add the question and the answer to the article, so share it so that everyone can benefit, and thank you.