how did you know you had uterine cancer
how did you know you had uterine cancer
how did you know you had uterine cancer | With the spread of epidemics and various diseases, tumors of all kinds, malignant and even benign, remain the most terrifying health problems for patients.
how did you know you had uterine cancer
how did you know you had uterine cancer | With the spread of epidemics and various diseases, tumors of all kinds, malignant and even benign, remain the most terrifying health problems for patients. Perhaps uterine cancer is one of the most common diseases that cause anxiety and fear in women; Because it occurs in the uterus, which represents a very important place in a woman’s life, and many women wonder about the way to detect uterine cancer.
There remain many inquiries about cancer diseases, cancer treatment , and cancer drugs with different types of cancer. There are liver cancer , testicular cancer , leukemia , colon cancer , thyroid cancer , skin cancer , breast cancer , pancreatic cancer , lung cancer , stomach cancer , Prostate cancer , brain cancer and others.
Together, in this article, from Jamal’s Health website, we will learn about the stage of pre-cervical cancer, the stages of uterine cancer and the rate of cure from it. affect pregnancy.
Before knowing how you discovered uterine cancer, let’s first know about the pre-cervical cancer stage:
- At this stage, the cervical canal or the surface of the lining of the cervix is exposed to the growth of abnormal cells.
- There are several factors that can increase the risk of infection at this stage, such as AIDS, HPV, smoking, and taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- Symptoms of pre-cervical cancer do not appear until after the transformation of abnormal cells that have grown on the cervical canal or the surface of the lining of the cervix into cancer cells.
Uterine cancer stages (how did you know you had uterine cancer ):
After we learned about the pre-cervical cancer stage and before learning how you discovered uterine cancer, we will now learn about the stages of uterine cancer:
Like other cancers, uterine cancer has four stages. As the stage progresses, the disease becomes more dangerous. These stages are:
The first stage:
- Early stage uterine cancer is confined to the cervix.
The second phase:
In the second stage, cancer bypasses the cervix and extends to the pelvic wall.
- Uterine cancer in its third stage extends to the lymph nodes as well as the vagina in addition to the ovary.
The fourth stage:
- At this stage, uterine cancer extends to the rectum and bladder, in addition to infecting distant areas such as the lungs.
Cure rate of uterine cancer (how did you know you had uterine cancer ):
After we learned about the stage of pre-cervical cancer and the stages of uterine cancer and before learning how you discovered uterine cancer, we will now explain the chances of curing uterine cancer:
- In fact, it is not possible to be certain of a fixed cure rate for uterine cancer, as the cure rate depends mainly on the stage of the cancer.
- And as we know the chances of recovery from any cancer, not just uterine cancer, the sooner it is treated and diagnosed early, the higher the chances of recovery. Therefore, we recommend periodic examinations to detect the disease in the event of its early presence.
- The cure rate for uterine cancer in the first stage varies from 70% to 90%.
- The cure rate for uterine cancer in its second stage is 50%.
- In the third stage, the cure rate for uterine cancer is 30%.
- As for the fourth and final stage, the cure rate for this disease is only 5%.
Is uterine cancer dangerous?
In light of knowing valuable information about uterine cancer, we will now know whether uterine cancer is dangerous or not:
- The severity of uterine cancer varies from person to person, depending on several factors such as the patient’s general health, medical history, and so on.
- However, the basic measure of whether uterine cancer is dangerous depends on the stage of the cancer. In its first stage, it is not considered dangerous because the cure rates are high and may reach 80%. The more advanced the stage, the more dangerous the cancer. The second stage is more dangerous than the first, the third is more dangerous than the second, and so on.
Symptoms of uterine and vaginal cancer (how did you know you had uterine cancer ):
We will continue our talk about uterine cancer by recognizing its symptoms in order to answer today’s question: How did you discover uterine cancer by knowing the symptoms:
- Blood or bleeding that is not on time between the menstrual cycle and the next, for example, or after intercourse, and this is one of the main symptoms among the early symptoms of cervical cancer.
- Abnormal secretions.
- Suffering from pelvic pain.
- Pain during intercourse.
- The patient suffers from pain during urination.
- If you suffer from any of the above symptoms, you should immediately consult a specialist and do the necessary tests.
- It should be noted that the previous symptoms do not necessarily indicate uterine cancer, as they may be a sign of other diseases.
Methods of diagnosing uterine cancer:
In light of the talk about uterine cancer, we will now learn about the methods of diagnosing uterine cancer:
- Initially, the doctor, through a medical procedure, learns the measurements of the cervix, ovaries and uterus measurements.
- The doctor also performs a medical procedure in which he identifies the pumping of blood reaching each part of the previous areas.
- If the blood pressure in one of the mentioned areas is high, then the situation here calls for concern.
- If the doctor notices high blood pressure in one of the previous three areas, he will perform an examination that includes the area extending from the beginning of the pelvis to the entire abdomen, and then the doctor will find out whether the woman has uterine cancer, with the presence of some other procedures such as identifying the nature of the tumor if it is present.
Does ultrasound detect cervical cancer?
After we learned several information and details about cervical cancer, we will now know whether the ultrasound detects cervical cancer:
- Yes, ultrasound is the primary means by which several diseases are diagnosed, and perhaps one of these diseases is cervical cancer. All the procedures we mentioned in the previous paragraph are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and the ultrasound is an integral part of it.
- It must be noted that ultrasound is not the only option for detecting cervical cancer, for example, ultrasound detects uterine cancer.
Does uterine cancer cause pain (how did you know you had uterine cancer )?
Some women wonder if uterine cancer causes pain. Here is our answer:
- Yes, although pain is rarely associated with cancers, uterine cancer causes some pain, such as pain during intercourse and during urination, as well as pain in the pelvic area.
Cervical cancer and pregnancy :
After all we discussed about cervical cancer and cervical cancer, at the end of this article, we will learn about the link between cervical cancer and pregnancy:
- According to American medical studies, the incidence of pregnancy in conjunction with cervical cancer ranges from 1% to 3%.
- Cervical cancer may deprive a woman of pregnancy by 30% in the event of a hysterectomy as part of treatment.
- In the case of hysterectomy, pregnancy after removal of the uterus is an extremely rare case.
Natural uterine cancer treatment:
Natural medicines often help in treating different cases of cancer. That is why we have chosen for you the best natural remedy for cancer treatment today, which is the Kash Reishi treatment manufactured in Kashgarli Sultan Company, which specializes in Uyghur herbal medicine by Dr. Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan . This cancer medicine is characterized as:
- It is completely natural and helps to kill cancer cells.
- It also supports the body in order to reduce the spread of cancer-causing free radicals.
- In addition to many real-life experiences of curing cancer using this natural remedy.
You can contact Kashgarli Sultan Company in order to consult the doctor and obtain treatment from the company’s direct link:
At the end of the article how did you know you had uterine cancer :
In an article how did you know you had uterine cancer , we discussed how you discovered uterine cancer, various issues regarding uterine cancer and cervical cancer, from symptoms to diagnosis, to the severity of the disease, to cure rates, and other questions that every female suffering from this disease must have.