home heart attack treatment
home heart attack treatment | Heart disease and cardiac arrest can happen at any moment for adults and children, for men and women, and what are the symptoms of a heart attack a month ago, and how to save someone from a heart attack at home, what is the difference between a heart attack and angina, how can a heart attack be treated with herbs, and what is heart attack obsessive Let’s continue in today’s article how to treat a heart attack at home.
A heart attack occurs when the level of oxygen reaching the heart decreases and begins by feeling pain in the arm, chest, back, or throat, accompanied by shortness of breath and heavy sweating. In this case, these signs can indicate the possibility of a heart attack.
Causes of a heart attack (heart attack treatment):
- A heart attack is caused by a blockage in one or more of the arteries that carry blood to the heart, causing the heart to stop being oxygenated.
- The blockage most often occurs as a result of a clot or a clot blocking the blood flow in the arteries.
- A clot can cause death, paralysis, or complete paralysis .
The occurrence of a clot can also be prevented by using garlic extract, which is a natural remedy that works to prevent clots, heart and stroke, and prevents blood clots and opens the arteries that carry blood to the main organs of the body.
Symptoms of a heart attack a month ago (heart attack treatment):
Before knowing how to treat a heart attack at home, there are warning symptoms of a heart attack that can affect a person before a stroke or cardiac arrest occurs, and the most important of these symptoms that affect a person before a heart attack occurs:
- Shortness of breath with pain in the chest, arm, neck, jaw, or back.
- Constant nausea.
- Abdominal pain.
- increase in sweating;
- Fatigue and general weakness.
- lightheadedness or sudden dizziness;
How do you save a person from cardiac arrest (heart attack treatment)?
Treating a heart attack at home and how to survive a heart attack when you are alone or if someone has a heart attack, here are the steps that you must follow in order to survive a heart attack:
- You must call 911 immediately and inform them to come urgently. If you cannot call them, ask your neighbors to take you to the nearest hospital.
- Chew the aspirin and then swallow it while you wait for emergency help, as aspirin prevents blood clotting.
- If you are allergic to aspirin, do not take it and take nitroglycerin.
- If the person is having a heart attack and is unconscious, start CPR to keep the blood flowing.
- Apply firm, regular strokes to the center of the chest (100 – 200 strokes per minute).
- Then perform artificial respiration for the heart attack patient.
Herbal heart attack treatment (heart attack treatment)
A heart attack can be treated at home by preventing clots and blood clots, by using garlic extract from Golden Lotus. One of the most important features of this treatment:
- If you are afraid of a heart attack or stroke, taking one packet of garlic extract every 3 months will prevent you from clots.
- Garlic extract also helps in treating migraine and kidney paralysis caused by stroke and heart attack.
- It opens the veins and arteries and gets rid of clots that block the bloodstream and that stop oxygen and cause clots.
- Garlic extract is also considered a herbal treatment for stroke and migraine, which has proven effective and real results in the world of modern herbal medicine.
- If the patient has had a paraplegia or total paralysis caused by a stroke or heart attack, garlic extract can treat paralysis.
The occurrence of a clot can also be prevented by using garlic extract, which is a natural remedy that works to prevent clots and heart and cerebral strokes and prevents blood clots and opens the arteries that carry blood to the main organs of the body. You can get garlic extract by communicating on the following link: