head tumor early symptoms
head tumor early symptoms | What are the symptoms of brain cancer in women, men and children, what are the stages of head cancer, what is the success rate of brain cancer surgery, and how can cancer be treated permanently .
Cancer is a very dangerous disease.” What increases the risk of head cancer, how is head cancer diagnosed, and head cancer treatment methods.
Before identifying the head tumor early symptoms, let us know what head cancer is and how it affects the body:
It is a tumor or mass of abnormal cells affecting the head (the brain) and its origin is sometimes “the head itself, or it may originate in any other part of the body and move to the head later.” If the tumor started in the head, it occurs as follows:
- A genetic defect occurs in one of the healthy cells, which leads to a disruption in its function.
- This abnormal cell begins to grow rapidly and multiply at the expense of neighboring cells, causing death to them.
- The abnormal cells continue to spread, forming tumors or masses that disrupt the function of the nervous system in the head.
- Some cancer cells travel to the lymph nodes and from there at a later stage to other parts of the body.
The main head tumor early symptoms:
head tumor early symptoms that indicate head cancer include:
- Since we are talking about the head, headache is the first thing that is associated with any disease that affects the head, especially head cancer.
- Blurry or blurred vision.
- An imbalance in the nervous system may cause muscle spasms or spasms.
- Weakness in pronunciation or decreased ability to speak.
- Problems swallowing food.
- Frequent forgetfulness and inability to remember some life details.
- Change in the patient’s temperament and personality.
- Loss of ability to focus.
Types of head (brain) cancer:
After we got to know the head tumor early symptoms, let’s get to know the types of head cancer. The types of head cancer, depending on the location of the tumor’s origin, include two types:
The primary type, which originates in the head, where a defect or mutation occurs in one of the cells of the head, which causes it to grow faster and multiply greatly, causing damage to the surrounding healthy cells. This type has several sections depending on the point of spread of the cancerous tumor. These sections include the following:
- Glioma: These are tumors that begin to spread in the brain or spinal cord.
- Meningioma: These are tumors that begin to spread in the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord.
- Schwannoma: It is a benign tumor that affects the nerves responsible for balance and hearing that connect the inner ear to the brain.
- Pituitary gland tumor: It is a gland located under the brain. This tumor is benign, but it affects the secretions of this gland of hormones, which causes problems for many parts of the body.
Secondary type: It is a tumor that affects the brain as a result of the transmission of cancerous cells from other parts of the body to the brain. The most common types of cancerous tumors that spread to the brain are:
How is head cancer diagnosed?
After identifying the head tumor early symptoms and its types, let’s know how to diagnose head cancer. A number of tests are performed by a specialized oncologist. These tests include the following:
- Physical, neurological and motor examinations.
- muscle reactions.
- An image using a head MRI machine.
- Image using a head tomography machine.
- Spinal fluid examination.
- Taking a sample of the cells of the spinal cord or head in order to do tests on it in the laboratory.
Risk factors that increase a person’s risk of developing head cancer:
After recognizing the head tumor early symptoms, let’s learn about the factors that increase the risk of head cancer:
- It can play an important role in increasing people’s risk of developing head cancer.
- A family history of people with brain tumors or certain types of syndromes may increase the risk of head cancer.
- Some types of radiation, which are known as ionizing rays, when they enter people’s bodies, can cause genetic mutations in cells.
- Which may cause head cancer.
Methods of treating head cancer:
These methods include:
- Surgical work: the cancerous tumor is removed if the place to reach it is easy.
- Chemotherapy: It is a treatment in which types of drugs are used to be given to the patient in order to limit the spread of cancerous cells.
- Radiation therapy: In this treatment, a beam of high-energy X- rays is shed on the place of the cancerous tumor in order to kill the cancerous cells and prevent them from spreading.
Permanent head cancer treatment:
Alternative medicine or the treatment of cancer through natural herbs helps to cure many types of cancer, including head cancer. That is why we chose for you today the best treatment for cancer with natural herbs, which is the Kash Reishi treatment manufactured by the Turkish company Kashgarli Sultan by Dr. Marbouba Kashgarli Sultan, a medical specialist Herbs and the treatment of cash reishi has many advantages, the most important of which are:
- Cash Reishi is a 100% natural remedy and has no side effects.
- Cash Reishi has the ability to stop the growth of cancer-forming free radicals.
- Cash Reishi also helps in expelling cancer out of the body and getting rid of it completely.
You can contact Kashgarli Sultan Company through the following WhatsApp link: