foods to increase breast milk:
foods to increase breast milk| Is it permissible to breastfeed a child after eating fish, what fruits are prohibited for a nursing woman, and what fruits are useful for a nursing woman, and does lack of food affect breastfeeding and the milk necessary for the growth of the fetus?
The food of the nursing mother to fatten the infant must be useful and rich in nutrients necessary for the growth of the infant. Does a nursing woman need a breastfeeding diet to produce milk?
The food of a nursing mother affects her child, as the food of a nursing mother to fatten the infant must be in accordance with an integrated and balanced diet that achieves the correct breastfeeding of the infant.
Therefore, we will answer the most important questions we received about the effect of food for the nursing mother on the fetus. If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments and we will We answer you. Follow us to the end.
Does breastfeeding need a special diet?
There is no need to follow a diet chart for a nursing mother:
- In fact, you do not need to follow a strict diet in order to breastfeed the fetus, but you must choose healthy food that is useful for the infant and to increase the breast milk.
- Milk contains most of the elements necessary for the growth and safety of the fetus.
- Which means that a bad diet will harm the nursing mother and not the fetus.
- According to a research article by Breastfeeding Researcher Dr. Catherine A. Detobler, “Most women produce large amounts of high-quality milk when they eat healthy rice or corn with plenty of vegetables and meat.”
Can a nursing mother eat fast food?
Breastfeeding mother eats fast food:
- Yes, a nursing mother can eat fast food, as this will not affect the quantity or quality of milk necessary for the growth of the infant.
- But fast food may affect the health of the woman herself and cause her several problems, the most important of which is weight gain, which is the cause of many diseases, the most important of which is diabetes.
How do I get a lot of milk?
- Breastfeeding women should eat calorie-rich food because they will lose calories during lactation.
- In the event that the breastfeeding woman is overweight, it is preferable not to follow a healthy diet to lose weight in a severe way.
- Fluids are important and necessary factors for the human body, as the nursing mother should drink water and not feel dehydrated.
- Drinking water in excessive quantities will not increase the amount of milk production, but you must maintain moisture and not dehydrate the body.
Does taking nutritional supplements affect breast milk?
Nutritional supplements have negative effects on nursing mothers and pregnant women :
- It is not recommended to take nutritional supplements such as minerals and vitamins before birth as well as during breastfeeding.
- It is preferable to follow an integrated diet rich in vegetables, fruits, some meat and rice.
- Eating fat does not affect the milk, but it can increase the proportion of good fats or bad fats in the milk.
Are there foods to be avoided while breastfeeding?
Regarding the foods that should be avoided during breastfeeding, you should know several important things:
- There is no forbidden food for nursing mothers in general, but it is preferable to eat useful fruits , vegetables and foods rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins.
- A nursing mother should note the foods that upset the infant.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should avoid eating some fish that contain high levels of mercury .
- Caffeine should be avoided while breastfeeding.
- Some dietary proteins such as peanut protein and cow’s milk protein may pass into breast milk.
- If there is an allergy in the family to some foods, the nursing mother should avoid them.
At the end of the article, the foods to increase breast milk:
In the article, thefoods to increase breast milk, we learned about the foods that she can eat and the foods that the nursing mother should avoid for the sake of her health and the health of her fetus.
We also learned that lack of food does not affect breastfeeding and the amount of milk, and the mother’s food must be rich in useful and nutritious elements for the healthy and healthy growth of the fetus.
If you have any problems and questions about breastfeeding, you can leave them in the comments for the specialized team to answer for you.