benefits of sage oil
benefits of sage oil
benefits of sage oil for dry cough | Dry cough or cough is one of the most common respiratory diseases, so what are the ways to treat cough at home
benefits of sage oil for dry cough
benefits of sage oil for dry cough | Dry cough or cough is one of the most common respiratory diseases, so what are the ways to treat cough at home, how is dry cough treated, and what are the best natural recipes for treating sore throat with cough .
It has been known since ancient times that oils have many countless benefits in the treatment of various diseases as well as benefits that facilitate the various activities of daily life.
Perhaps one of the most famous oils that has the ability to treat different diseases and facilitate different activities is serge oil or sesame oil , as it has many benefits that give it the ability to treat several health problems, most notably dry cough.
In this article presented to you from the Jamal Health website, we will learn together about serge oil and its benefits for phlegm and sex, and its benefits for the chest for children. We will also learn about its benefits for hair, skin and slimming.
What is serge oil?
We will start our conversation in the article on the benefits of serge oil for dry cough by getting to know serge oil:
- Serge oil or sesame oil is one of the types of oils that you rarely find in Arab kitchens.
- Serge oil is very beneficial; Thanks to its high levels of omega-3 and omega-6.
- But serge oil, on the other hand, contains high levels of saturated fat , so you should pay attention to the amount of sage oil that is consumed.
- Sage oil contains Vitamin O which acts as an antioxidant.
- This serge oil also contains valuable elements that have benefits in various aspects of life that we will mention in the coming paragraphs.
Serge oil for expectoration:
After we learned some important information about serge oil and before learning about the benefits of serge oil for dry cough, we will now learn about the treatment of phlegm with serge oil:
- All that must be done to treat phlegm with sesame oil is to bring water and drops of sage or sesame oil and put the two ingredients in a pot and put it on the fire until it boils.
- Next, inhale the rising serge oil along with the water vapor for five minutes.
- After that, you should go to a warm area of the house and sit in it, making sure that this area is not exposed to the air.
- This treatment should be applied twice during the day.
Benefits of sage oil for sex:
In light of our talk about the benefits of serge oil for dry cough, let us now take a glimpse of the benefits of serge oil for sex:
- In ancient times, sage oil was one of the means used to improve the marital relationship.
- And that is by massaging the man’s male with serge oil or sesame oil as a sexual tonic for the man.
- This was also the use of serge oil to massage the internal genitalia.
- For women if they suffer from vaginal dryness or if the woman suffers from a problem of lack of vaginal secretions.
Benefits of sesame oil for the chest for children:
In light of our talk about the benefits of serge oil for dry cough, we will now learn about the benefits of sesame oil for the chest for children:
- Sesame seeds naturally contain good amounts of magnesium and potassium.
- This helps to treat problems and disorders of the airways and respiratory system.
- Several studies have been conducted using sesame oil, where a group of children were given light doses of sesame oil for three days and noticed how effective it is to stop coughing in children.
- Experiments have proven that applying sesame oil to the breasts of children and newborns has the ability to treat their cough.
- With the need to note that sesame oil cannot be used internally, but can only be used externally on the baby’s breast, in small quantities, not exceeding 2 milliliters at a time, and not used for more than three days.
Benefits of sage oil for the skin:
Speaking of the benefits of serge oil for dry cough, let’s now learn about the benefits of serge oil for the skin:
- First of all, serge oil is forbidden for oily skin.
- Sesame oil contains vitamin B, which helps to strengthen the skin and protect it from wrinkles.
- It also contains vitamin H, which helps the skin to be hydrated.
- Sesame oil also helps to unify the skin tone, remove spots, and somewhat fatten the face.
- It is possible to benefit from serge oil or sesame oil for the skin by applying a small cotton to the skin with a very small amount of sesame oil before bed, and the amazing and satisfactory results will appear within a week to ten days.
Benefits of serge oil for slimming:
By learning about the benefits of serge oil for dry cough, we will now learn about the benefits of serge oil for slimming:
- Sesame oil or serge oil contains sesame, which has a very important role in slimming.
- Serge oil can be used to get rid of rumen fat by bringing four tablespoons of serge oil with olive oil, along with four cups of water, as well as a small amount of chamomile extract , in addition to four tablespoons of salt.
- After that, you must mix all the previous ingredients well and put them in a bowl and put the bowl on the fire on a low heat until the mixture warms up.
- The abdomen should be greased with the mixture and wrapped in nylon bags.
- Knowing that the mixture should be placed for sixty minutes, in addition to drinking sufficient amounts of water.
- This recipe should be applied daily.
Benefits of sage oil for hair:
After all we have learned about the benefits of serge oil, let us now know, at the conclusion of this article, the benefits of serge oil for hair:
- Sesame oil protects the hair from damage or any problems that the hair may be exposed to; Separately, it contains important vitamins such as vitamin K.
- Serge oil also contains proteins and minerals such as calcium and magnesium and contains fatty acids, and these elements nourish the hair well.
- Serge oil stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, so it helps hair grow well.
- Serge oil can be used for hair by applying it to the scalp from the roots to the ends.
At the end of the article the benefits of sage oil:
In the article benefits of sage oil, we learned about the benefits of serge oil for dry cough on serge oil and how to treat phlegm with it, as well as the benefits of serge oil for the chest for children, skin, slimming, sex and hair.