autistic traits in 3 year olds
autistic traits in 3 year olds | What are the signs of autism in 3-year-olds, does a child with autism sleep, is autism dangerous, and how can autism be treated in three-year-olds.
Often, the mother cannot realize that her child who has completed his third year has autism. There is no mother who would want to know or hear such news, as doctors wait until the child has completed his third year to confirm his diagnosis of autism, and some children may show symptoms of autism early In this article, we will talk about autism, its possible causes, symptoms of autism , and the available treatments for it.
what is autism (autistic traits in 3 year olds)?
Before talking about the symptoms of the autism spectrum at the age of 3 years, let’s learn about autism:
- Autism is a disorder that affects children at an early age that leads to poor social communication, language communication and behavior patterns.
- Autism also affects the data processing process in the child’s brain, which leads to a change in the way neurons work.
- Of course, until now, how autistic children are affected is a poorly understood process.
Causes of autism (autistic traits in 3 year olds):
There are several reasons that may increase the likelihood of a child developing autism. Talk about them before recognizing the symptoms of the autism spectrum at the age of 3 years:
- Genetic disorders can be a cause of autism in children.
- The birth of the child with a low birth weight less than normal.
- Infection of the child with one of the types of viral infections.
- Genetic disorders can be a cause of autism in a child.
- Some of the problems that a child faces during pregnancy can cause him to develop autism.
- Genetic factor, meaning that a family member has autism before.
- Muscular dystrophy can cause autism.
- During the birth process, a lack of oxygen can occur in the baby, which may cause autism.
Symptoms of autism spectrum 3 years old (autistic traits in 3 year olds):
There are a number of symptoms of autism spectrum at the age of 3 years confirming that a child has autism, we mention from the symptoms of autism spectrum at the age of 3 years:
- The child does not give any attention when he is called by his name, despite his good sense of hearing.
- The child does not look into your eyes or makes eye contact with you.
- Avoiding playing with children and preferring to play alone.
- Not showing interest in making friends or communicating with other children.
- The inability to handle the child and calm him easily.
- Delayed pronunciation and inability to form useful sentences.
- Repeat it for some words without any need for it.
- His inability to distinguish some pronouns, for example, he says “you” instead of “I”.
- Not using his hands to point at things and not looking at the things they point to.
- The child may have excessive movement in a noticeable way.
- Quick to anger at any change in the usual routine.
- Attracted to some illogical things such as parts of some games.
- The child tries to harm himself by hitting his head against the wall, scratching or biting when he is angry.
Autism traits treatment (autistic traits in 3 year olds):
After we know the symptoms of autism spectrum at the age of 3 years, can autism traits be treated?!!!
There is no complete treatment for autism yet, but a number of therapeutic methods are used in order to improve its condition and rehabilitate it to engage in social life, including:
Treatments that require correcting behaviors:
- There are a number of programs that are concerned with treating the symptoms that appear when a child has autism.
- Such as problems of social communication with the surrounding environment, problems of delayed pronunciation, and some violent behaviors that the child may show.
- These programs also try to add new skills to the affected child.
- Her interest is focused on preparing children with autism and teaching how to make the right decisions when exposed to various social situations.
- Or increase their skill when trying to communicate with other individuals.
- The application of rewards system can also help to increase their responsiveness and their learning of more life skills.
Treatments that fall within the educational field:
- They are highly structured programs conducted by a number of specialists.
- It includes a variety of activities that contribute to improving social skills, communication skills, and behavior.
- It ensures the safe integration of the affected child into the environment in which he lives.
- Improvement often appears in affected children before entering school, when they undergo focused interventions by specialized individuals.
- It is a treatment that involves parents’ interest in teaching their children to play and helping them to improve the child’s interaction with parents.
- This is done by resorting to stimulating social skills, addressing behavioral problems, and contributing to their acquisition of daily life and communication skills.
Do symptoms of autism disappear?
Can a child recover from the autism spectrum? A question that many people ask:
- Some studies have concluded that some children with autism can be cured as they age.
- Children with autism often suffer from social communication problems.
At the end of the autistic traits in 3 year olds:
In the article on autistic traits in 3 year olds, we learned about the signs of autism in 3-year-olds, does a child with autism sleep, is autism dangerous, and how can autism be treated in three-year-olds.